CSUSB Testing Office – TEAS Rules of Test Participation
- Registration: I understand that appointments must be made in advance with the Testing Office, UH 368.
- Fees: I understand that all fees must be paid in advance at the CSUSB Bursar’s Office. My receipt must be presented to the Testing Office in order to make an appointment. I further understand that all fees are non-refundable.
- Rescheduling appointments: I understand that I will not be allowed to reschedule my appointment.
- Scores: Scores will be made available to appropriate CSUSB departments and the examinee within one week by accessing ATITesting.com. I understand that CSUSB Testing Office staff does not disseminate score information to other institutions.
- Identification: To be admitted to a test session I must present valid photo identification. Valid identification includes current government issued identification such as a drivers license, state issued identification card, passport, CSUSB Coyote OneCard, or other identification deemed appropriate by Testing Office staff. The name on the identification must be the same as the name under which I registered for the test and must bear my photograph. If I do not have such identification at the time of my appointment for the test, I understand that test center staff will not allow me to take the test.
- Late Arrival: I understand that if I arrive after my designated testing appointment time, I will be refused admission by test center staff, in which case I will be considered absent. No refunds or reschedules will be given for late arrivals.
- Test Administration: I understand that Test Center staff members are required to maintain a secure test administration. I agree to follow all reasonable instructions given to me by Test Center staff both orally and in writing. I agree that exhibiting confrontational, threatening, disruptive, or unruly behavior will be cause for prohibiting me from taking the test or may result in my being dismissed from the test.
- Test Materials: I understand that I will not be allowed to bring in or use during the test any of the following: notes, cellular phones, electronic information or communication devices, electronic pagers, calculators, scratch paper, purses, backpacks, or other items that could be used to remove test material from the testing room by any means.
- Personal Belongings: I understand that Testing Office staff is not responsible for my personal belongings and cannot provide storage for such items. I further understand that to ensure the security of my belongings, I should leave them in my vehicle or other secure location.
I understand that I am required to comply with the rules and requirements set forth above. I further understand that if I fail to comply with the rules and requirements above, I will not be admitted to the test, my scores will be cancelled, and my fee will not be refunded.